Low Cost, Space Saving Walls and Ceilings
Designers wanting low-cost, space-saving ceilings and walls that provide superior noise control employ KINETICS™ IsoMax sound isolation clips. Offering significantly higher STC values than drywall attached to resilient channel, IsoMax ensures that installers will not inadvertently screw through the “resilient” leg of the channel into the joist or stud. This feature cannot be underestimated given the frequent, unknown occurrences where resilient channel is accidentally rendered ineffective because it is hard-attached.
The IsoMax Advantage
- Low cost for high performance Save Labor with IsoMax
- Flexible “snap-on” clips install quickly, and allow for height adjustments during installation of channel
- Error free installation of standard drywall furring channel. Eliminates accidental short circuiting common with resilient channel
- Easiest method for STC 55+ stud wall assemblies
UL Fire Ratings
- Go to UL Online Certifications Directory
- Type Kinetics Noise Control in the ‘Company Name’ box
- Links to our listings will be displayed
Design No. L583
Floor/Ceiling Assembly allows the broadest range of joist or truss assembliesincluding: engineered “I” joists, wood and steel trusses, 2 x 10 wood joists, and parallel chord trusses. Allows fiberglass or mineral wool insulation with two (2) layers of gypsum wallboard.
Framing Members Certified by UL
Design Nos. L521, L528, L583, U305, U356, U419, U477, V489, V498.
Framing Members Certified by UL for Canada
Design Nos. L521, L528, U305, U356, U419, V489, V498.
Note: Some color variation on the rubber component of the IsoMax clip is normal. This is based on the amount of surface wax (white in color) present on the black rubber. Product performance is not affected.