Secured to concrete, metal deck, or structural framing, IsoGrid Quick-Connect Ceiling Hanger incorporates a neoprene element to resiliently support one or more layers of gypsum board. Attachment can be made directly into concrete by powder-actuated fastener through the hanger (where loads and local code permits). Wire is then tied to the bottom of the hanger bracket through the built-in mounting holes. Gypsum board is installed using either drywall ceiling grid or cold rolled and hat channel.
- Dramatic labor savings over conventional ceiling hangers
- Meet STC and IIC requirements while maximizing ceiling height
- Various attachment methods allow for installation on a variety of ceiling structures
- Easiest and quickest install of any ceiling hanger
- Known deflection rates ensure performance under design loads
- Bronze core prevents poor acoustic performance due to over compression or accidental short circuiting
Dual Deflection Neoprene Isolator
The IsoGrid Quick Connect Ceiling Hanger utilizes a specially designed Dual Deflection neoprene isolator with internal bulge areas. These internal bulge areas allow the Dual Deflection neoprene element to achieve greater deflections than similarly sized elements while maintaining lateral stability. Greater deflection translates to greater performance for your noise control ceilings.
|Maximum Capacity (lbs.)||Maximum Deflection (in.)||Layers of Drywall*||Dot Color|
*Based on IsoGrid 4’x4′ spacing
3 Step Quick-Connect Installation